Monday, November 10, 2008

Chez Nick's Crackers with Toppings

Yesterday afternoon my 10 year old son asked me if I wanted to see a menu. This means he wants to play restaurant.
The menu is hand drawn with pencil on a folded sheet of printer paper.
On the front in a decorative border it says "Menu."
Inside the menu reads :
Breakfast
crerios: brings down heart burn, made with honey

Lunch
sandwich: choose
crackers with toppings:
Ham, chedder, ollives and Deli crisp
chees sandwich: buns with melted chees

Beverges
Milk
Orange juich
slushie
water

On the opposite side are a hand-drawn tic-tac-to (with a note to remind me that x=kiss and o=hug), and maze and two coupons. One is for 3 cents off. The other, complete with a bar code, is for a free breakfast.

Next to the crackers with toppings listed on the menu is a circle with TOP!! inside. I'm sure that means that it is the chef's recommendation so that is what I ordered. You can see what I got.

Chef Nick is an artist.

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is the greatest chef ever! Tell him I miss his restaurant.