Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Something Not About Birds

This is the card I sent my partner for the Lots of Dots ATC swap on swap bot. I also sent her the orange background, circles design ATC below as an extra.
These were inspired by the ATC I received for the swap, a very aboriginal image of hands. I thought it would be fun to try making some dotted cards using some of the remnants of puff paint I have on hand. I am not sure what sort of paint the creator of the aboriginal hands ATC used, except that they weren't puff paints.
I usually get my swaps out early, if I can, but this time I received the one from the person sending to me before I even got started on mine and it turned out to be fun for me and something the person I sent to also benefited from. At least they said they liked it.

No comments: