Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Needlebook Swap

There was a swap on Swapbot to send a needlebook to one partner. My partner said in her profile that she was getting married soon and that she is using pink and white and cherry blossoms in her wedding to this is the needlebook I came up with for her:
Pink and White Needlecase Plus

The battery on my camera gave out as I was taking pictures and since we moved recently, it took some time to find the recharger. Sigh. The inside pages have white flower trim appliqued on them. Very cute, but no pictures. The inside pages are a darker shade of pink.
I am also in a bottlecap pincushion swap so since that was on my mind, too, and I already had the felt out, my partner got one of those, too. Then, while looking for something to tie the package up with, I came across some pink cotton yarn. So, of course, she got a dishcloth, too. I think it is a sweet little package for a soon-to-be bride and she was happy with it, too. That is what counts.
Here is another picture of the pincushion:
Pink and White Bottlecap Pincushion
I really like how that picture came out.

No comments: