Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Line is Fine ATC


A Line is Fine ATC
Originally uploaded by joanieponytail57
It has been a while since I have done a zentangly sort of thing only because there are just so many things that can be done that it is hard to stay on one thing for a long time, but when I do do this I enjoy it and I know it will stay in the rotation for the foreseeable future.
This was clearly done by me -- it has my lines and patterns -- but it is also a bit different in ways that I like so I think it has worked out well that it was set aside for other things for a time.
I shouldn't say I haven't done any tangledoodling. A while ago we were doing some organizing at work and we ended up only using the middle parts of the some labels leaving strips of about half an inch of labels on each end. Being the creative (or crazy -- I've heard it both ways) type I saved those. Last month I drew various zentangle patterns on them and have been using them as stickers on envelopes. The best part is I can be sloppy around the edges but when I peel the label remnant off the sloppy edges stay behind and it looks so clean, like I was much more careful than I actually was.
Anyway, this went out to my swap-bot partner today. Hope she likes it.

No comments: