Monday, February 16, 2009

Mosaic Monday

I have noticed that several blogs participate in something called Mosaic Monday. I have no idea if this is something formal, but I thought I would try it. Since the February theme for my year-long attempt to get ahead of Christmas is felt, I thought I would share some of my favorite felt images from flickr.

My creation

1. Leaf Felt Barrette 2. An Army of Hearts 3. Emily 4. Miniature Felt Dollhouse 5. Magical Red and Orange Felt Mushroom 6. Chocolate and Banana Felt Tart 7. Felt Flower Brooch 8. Treasure Reef 9. Bunnies Everywhere 10. Felt Village 11. Pink Scotty 12. feltybracelet 13. Felt Drops Necklace 14. Anabolas luziernagosas 15. Little Mushroom (necklace for kids) 16. Regenbogen

Now some of these are things that people make by forming the item as they felt the fibers. I have no plan of doing this at this time, but isn't it wonderful what they are making. The felt I am using is pre-made sheets. Craft felt. The cheap, non-wool type. But I am happy with how things are coming out and will share them with you soon.

No comments: