Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who Wants Dessert?

We came home from eating out and my son asked if anyone wanted dessert. He had been very interested in having one of the desserts at the restaurant, but we were all too full. By the time we made it home things had settled a bit and he offered to fix dessert for all of us. I was the only one who took him up on it, because I like to encourage him and because I didn't expect anything like this:
The Chef and His Work

He calls it a mud slider and even though I've seen the name on menus I don't think I've ever had one so I don't know if that is what one really looks like, but isn't it beautiful? I was sure impressed. And it was tasty, too.
Of course, he wanted to pose with his creation. Isn't he handsome? Not that I'm biased or anything.

No comments: