Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween ATC


Halloween ATC
Originally uploaded by joanieponytail57
These are the ATC's I sent out today for the Halloween ATC swap. They are pieced paper, and embroidery with silver gel pen stars.
While I was making them, my husband, who was doing some cleaning/organizing, brought in a box that had something called the Love and Money Loom set inside. My sister-in-law had given it to me years ago around the time I got married.
Hmmm, I'm making ATC's for a halloween swap. I have way too much thrifted orange yarn that I'm not sure how I will ever use up. And I have a loom set easily available. What to do. What to do.
Turns out both of my partners won't have to be worrying about that bubbling hot cauldron ruining the finish on whatever it is you put burning hot cauldrons on.

No comments: