Monday, October 27, 2008

More Mail


More Mail
Originally uploaded by joanieponytail57
Here is an update on some mail I have recently received.
On the top, in the middle is a zine from peanut butter in Australia. It is for the Quote Zine swap on swap-bot. The very first quote in it is about peanut butter which I think is appropriate. She also used some techniques that I will keep in mind for future zines.
Below that, starting on the left are two ATC's from PansySuz. They are for the Thread Embellished ATC swap. The green one has a tassel on it. I love tassels and I never would have thought of if. Below that is one that has and interesting embroidered motif. It will be a fun technique to play around with.
In the middle is an ATC from Sabrina in Italy. It is for the Halloween ATC swap. Very cute.
Last, on the right, are two more Halloween ATC's. These are from USS Angell, though the one on bottom, with the cat was done by Lori Otto.
Everyone included extras which I have scattered about the picture. There were also some lovely fibers, which I forgot to include in the picture. Sigh.

No comments: