Monday, October 6, 2008

Making Up Your Mind Is Over-Rated


Inchie Container
Originally uploaded by joanieponytail57
I signed up for the Inchie Container swap and had in mind to make the container out of plastic canvas because I really like to make boxes out of plastic canvas. Of course, if it turned out the partner I was assigned said something in her profile that made me think she would hate that, I would do something else. Turns out my partner did not say that -- that will teach her -- and that her favorite color is orange, so I made her this container with all sorts of (almost) one-inch motifs in mostly oranges.
Ah, but the day partners were assigned my copy of Crochet Today came in the mail and it had these cute baskets in three different sizes. I also like to crochet little containers. Really? Now I have to choose? Really? I hate that.
So she is getting both. So there. Hah!

No comments: