Monday, October 6, 2008

This Is Not a Doily


Nick's Not-A-Doily
Originally uploaded by joanieponytail57
Nick wanted to know how to use the loom and since this was the smallest size they had, this is what he made. It is a bit large for a coaster, or small for a hot pad. It is definitely not a doily. Don't even think it. Not. A. Doily. (Apologies to my daughter, the writer, who hates it when people do that, but this is serious.)
It took him three crafting sessions to finish this and the only reason he did is that I promised to put a picture of it here if he did. Once he figured out how the process actually worked he was over it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I only hate that when the sentence is broken at awkward places. I would have an example, I read it last night, but I'm too lazy to find it. Because, while people do this when they speak, often they put two short words together. Tell him I love it, it's beautiful.