Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom Mosaic and Mother's Day

For some reason I am thinking about Moms and Motherhood today.
Mom Mosaic
1. The Mother & Child Union, 2. A Massachusetts Mother And Her Four Children, Including The Newest One, 3. mom and grandma in 1953, 4. kiss your mom today, 5. Off to visit mom...back soon!, 6. ~~~FLICKR MOMS, FLOWERS FOR YOU, TAKE ONE AND ENJOY IT ON THIS MOTHER'S DAY~~~ WE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY.

I also wanted to share this beautiful bouquet of flowers I received for Mother's Day from my son:
Chocolate Rose Buds
Two Hershey's kisses bottom to bottom and wrapped in cellophane. Aren't they pretty?

My daughter gave me the Tim Hawkin's DVD "I'm No Rockstar." We had to stop it a few times so our sides could rest from all the laughing.Here's a little preview:



Heather loves the Fire Ants song which you really have to see in it's entirety to appreciate.

No comments: