Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shhh...

I am at my mom's today and tomorrow. She had cataract surgery this morning and is now sleeping. When they called me in to see her after the surgery (less than half an hour after they wheeled her in) I was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing anything over her eye and was able to see quite well. That was very encouraging for her to be able to experience such quick results and now she is looking forward to getting the other eye done in a few weeks. She asked for the book I was reading and was able to read a line without glasses.

Meanwhile, dh took our son to the doctor today and he is now on antibiotics and allergy medicine. Poor thing.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay! I'm proud of you for posting so early. And another yay! for the surgery going so well.